1. What is the bmobile Rewards Programme?
2. How many points do customers receive when they top up or pay their bill?
3. Who can participate in the bmobile Rewards programme?
4. What do I need to become a member of the bmobile Rewards Programme?
5. Where can I sign up or register?
6. How do I obtain my bmobile rewards card?
7. How do I obtain points?
8. If I top up or pay my bill, do I get points for VAT?
9. If I change my bmobile account from Prepaid to Postpaid and vice versa, will I lose my points?
10. Can I transfer or give some of my points to a friend?
11. If I am on a postpaid account and with multiple numbers, will I receive points?
12. If I am on a Corporate Plan, can I register to the Rewards Programme to receive points?
13. What are the points worth?
14. Where can I redeem my points?
15. What do I need to do to redeem points?
16. What customer category or tier level will I fall into?
17. How do I know what category I am in?
18. How can I get into a higher customer category or tier?
19. How do I get my points balance?
20. What do I do if I lose my rewards card?
21. How do I get a replacement card?
22. How long can I keep my points?
23. Why does bmobile need so much information about me for the rewards programme?
The Rewards programme is a point accumulation programme where postpaid and prepaid customers earn points every time they top up or pay their bill.
Customers receive one (1) point for every ($1.00) paid towards top up or bill.
- You must be 18 years and older.
- You must be the owner of the bmobile account in order to subscribe or register.
- You will be required to present your Identification card, Driver’s Permit or Passport.
- You must be the registered owner of the bmobile account.
- You must be in possession of your mobile phone
- You must provide all mandatory account information requested by TSTT
- At a bmobile Retail store
- At a bmobile authorised Dealer location
- Cell Master (Starlite Plaza, Park Street, One Woodbrook Place, Princes Town)
- R Khan (Gulf City Mall and Price Plaza, Chaguanas)
- Secure Mobile (Nicholas Towers)
- Next Generation Computing (Siparia)
- Distribution Company (Grand Bazaar)
- Cell-U-Tech (St. James)
- Cell Serve (Maritime Plaza)
- Wayne’s Electronics (Pt. Fortin)
- Mobile One (San Fernando)
- Cellular Planet (Arima, Sangre Grande, Scarborough and Lowlands Mall - Tobago)
- Cell for Less (Centre City Mall, Chaguanas)
- Talk Mobile (Chaguanas)
- Bmobile Hilton
- Online via the website http://www.bpartofit.com/bRewards
- Telephone via 800-4400
You can obtain your bRewards card at any bmobile Retail Store or authorised Dealer location. Upon registration via online or telephone, you will receive a text message on your mobile phone or an email stating that you can collect your card.
You will begin to accumulate points upon registration.
No, points are issued against your rewards account net of VAT.
No, your points balance will be transferred accordingly.
No, points cannot be transferred from one rewards account to another.
Points are issued to the responsible account owner of the postpaid account.
No, Corporate Accounts are not eligible for the bRewards Programme. However, Corporate Employee Accounts are eligible for the bRewards Programme.
Rewards points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash or any other consideration and shall not be sold.
Points can be redeemed at any of the participating merchants. A full list of current merchants participating in the program can be found at http://www.bpartofit.com/bRewards This will include bmobile stores and its merchant partner network.
- You will be required to provide your bRewards card and one form of valid identification at the point of redemption.
- Points will be deducted automatically from your balance upon redemption.
Customers will fall into a default category before registration. These categories are based on average monthly spend:
- Club - $0.01 - $300
- Gold - $300.01 - $1000
- Platinum - $1000.01 and over
You will be advised of your default category upon collection of your card.
- Promotions CLUB to GOLD is determined once every 3 months and uses the average spend over the previous 3 months. If your 3 month average is above $300 then you will be promoted to the GOLD tier. CLUB / GOLD to PLATINUM are determined once every 6 months and uses the average spend over previous 6 months. Once your 6 month average is above $1000 then you will be promoted to the PLATINUM tier.
- Relegations GOLD to CLUB is determined once every 6 months and uses the average spend over the previous 3 months. If your 3 month average is below $300 respectively then you will be relegated to the CLUB tier. A PLATINUM Card is valid for 12 months and is reissued annually.
- You can text the word BAL to the number 4400.
- You can visit the Rewards Program website at http://www.bpartofit.com/bRewards and log on using your phone number (1868XXXXXXX) and the passcode that was sent to you via text message upon registration.
It is advised that you call 800-4400 as soon as you misplace your card to report it lost.bmobile does not hold responsibility for unauthorised transactions performed with your card.
You can visit any bmobile Retail Store to obtain your replacement card.Please note that a $20.00 + VAT replacement fee must be paid in order to obtain your new card.
- Points expire if no points have been earned for 120 days (approx. 4 months). Therefore, if you do not top up your phone or pay your bill within a 120 day period, all points accumulated will expire.
- Points that are earned in calendar year, must be redeemed by 31st March of the following year otherwise they will expire.
The merchant partners affiliated to the program have been selected based on your needs, wants and likes. We would like to gather information on your interests or hobbies so we can better serve you and reward you for your mobile spend by offering attractive discounts at merchant partners that appeal to your lifestyle or interests.